Friday, May 2, 2008

He wouldn't know a new idea if it hit him in the pachenga

So today I tried AGAIN to make the executives understand why they wre having problems posting documents to the special website we had set up for this one "top-secret" project. NO ONE read the very detailed instructions I sent out weeks ago.

It's so frustrating. So now when someone unauthorized gets a gander at a secure document, who will be blamed? It better not be me.

This is what happens when companies try to inflict new technology on the technologically backward. No one wants to admit they don't understand the processes, so they all act smart. Then, later, their lack of attention causes all kinds of problems.

So now I have to band-aid all kinds of solutions together that never would have been necessary if they had just read the directions.

But we have to stay progressive. We can't go back to using old methods- we'll be a joke. So there I am, dragging them all kicking and screaming into the modern age. I guess that's job security!

No comments: